Android Devices (example uses 11)
Download the Zscaler Certificate HERE.
1. After downloading, open settings and search for User Certificates. Click on User Certificates.
2. Click on Install from phone storage, and then on CA Certificate.
3. Click on Install Anyway, and then open the download folder.
4. Select the file and then click Done. A notification will pop up saying that it was installed. Go Back and then click on View security certificates.
5. The Zscaler Inc certificate should be shown. After exiting you should be able to browse to a site to test.