Safety and School Facilities Committee
Mission Statement and GoalsMission Statement
To provide a safe and healthy environment for students, staff, and visitors and to maintain a professional custodial program which provides and insures a safe, clean, and sanitary environment.
- recommending safety and health improvements in the workplace
- defining obstacles and creating solutions
- identifying hazards and suggesting corrective actions
- identifying safety training needs to reduce on-the-job accidents
- developing accident investigation procedures
- monitoring compliance to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Act www.osha.gov
- providing quality training/in-service to develop knowledge in housekeeping and grounds upkeep, safety awareness, and task performance skills and techniques in the custodial program
- providing quality cleaning products/chemicals, equipment and supplies to support the custodial program
- providing and maintaining a safe and accessible physical environment for children to learn and staff to work
- providing a continuous monitoring for quality assurance
Safety and School Facilities Committee – Management and School Based Representatives
Phyllis Yates, Kenneth Richardson, Travis Richardson, Marty Norris, Dustin Farmer, Regan Perry, Martha Turner, Kevin Anderson, Shea Coldiron, Earl Pennington, Robin Goss, Tammy Craine,Libby Matheson, David Koontz
Click here to read "Know the Hazards in Your Classroom".